New Location Now Open + Other Announcements!
Happy July! We hope that everything is going well and that your summer is fantastic. We have some exciting news this month!
1. New Location in Vaughan
First off, we are proud to share we have now opened our third location to serve you better! Our beautiful Vaughan is located at 201 Spinnaker Way, Unit 11. Our wonderful therapists Debra Barran and Alia Siddiqi are taking on new clients in Vaughan, with more therapists to come.
2. Fee increase coming September 1, 2021
Secondly, we have made the difficult decision of increasing our hourly rate. This is due to the rising costs of operation. As such, we will be increasing our hourly rate for by $10 for all sessions, effective September 1, 2021.
- For our full-rate one hour sessions, the rate will increase from $160 to $170.
- For our full-rate 1.5 hour sessions, the rate will increase from $240 to $255.
- For all our reduced rate sessions, the rates will increase by $10/hr on top of the current rate agreed upon with your therapist.
- As always, our rates already include HST.
Most importantly, if you are unable to afford the rate increase, please let your therapist know. We have no problem keeping your current rate, as we do not want money to be a barrier to accessing therapy.
3. New therapists joining!
Stay tuned, as in the next few months we will be honoured to share with you the newest members of our team!
If you have any questions, or are interested in booking an individual, couple, or family therapy session, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Otherwise, have a wonderful rest of your summer!
The Building Bridges Psychotherapy team