Our Toronto Office
Important Information About Getting To Us
- Our building sits on the north west corner of Bay and Bloor, next to the Hakim Optical and across the street from Planta.
- Transit: We are at the Bay St. station, one stop away from the Bloor-Yonge subway station and are thus easily accessible via transit.
- Car: If you are visiting us by car, there is an underground parking lot one block north on Yorkville Ave. Located here: https://goo.gl/maps/MfgqwQyPR616obAh8
- Once you enter the building, take the elevators or stairs to the second floor. Our reception area is located in front of the elevators. Have a seat at our reception, and your therapist will bring you to the therapy room when it’s time for your session.
- Checking-in: You can scan the QR code to let your therapist know you’ve arrived, or you can use the “Check In for your in-person appointment” on the top of our website.
- AFTER 6PM: If you booked an evening session, unfortunately due to city by-laws, the building doors are locked. So please use the following buzzer code to enter the building: 2220. Once you enter the building, your therapist will meet you in the lobby and bring you upstairs to your therapy room.
Get Started Now!
To book an individual session with us, or if you have any questions about individual therapy, please do not hesitate to contact us. We offer a free 15-minute phone consultation that can be scheduled through our online booking system, or you can also book a session online.