• Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology (Candidate), Yorkville University
• Post-Graduate Certificates in Psychometry, Psychology Group
• Certificate in Business, Queen’s University
• Honours Bachelor of Science, Specialization in Biology and Psychology, Queen’s University
License and Memberships
• College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO): #14838
Additional Certifications and Trainings
• Creative Cognitive Behavior Therapy Interventions for Children with Anxiety, Sick Kids CCMH Learning Institute
Hello, and welcome to my page. My goal is to support and guide you back to wellness no matter the trials and tribulations that life presents. I have a keen interest in the treatment of anxiety disorders, depression, relationship issues, and trauma. Above all, I take pride in building genuine therapeutic relationships with my clients while helping them become the best versions of themselves. Having started my own therapeutic journey as a client myself, I can more deeply appreciate the importance of this client-therapist relationship. The therapeutic journey is not always easy, but I believe that we are stronger together.
Although I do tailor my therapeutic approach differently for each unique client, I tend to gravitate towards cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT), emotion focused therapy (EFT), solution focused, and attachment theory-based interventions. These therapeutic approaches come most naturally to me, and I believe in the change we can see when such interventions are used. With this being said, if there is another approach that you are interested in, please book a 15-minute consult and we can discuss this together!
I would be honoured to hear about your story and collaboratively build a therapeutic plan with you. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. You can book a free 15-minute consultation or a first session by using the links on this page. Looking forward to starting together!